- Coordinate and articulate all brand messages and material being distributed and communicated to employees and customers
- Coordinate the production, distribution and storage of corporate gifts
- Enlighten employees about the brand identity standards while giving them the incentives, tools and training to become effective brand ambassadors
- Implement brand standards and usage guidelines for the company
- Implement IE brand management plan
- Ensure we maintain brand identity and consistency in the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and road shows.
- Coordinate all IE PCSR events and other strategic events/project activities
- Research market to identify opportunities of events for Ikeja Electric to attend.
- Manage all events logistics (Transportation, booking of venues, speakers etc.)
- Prepare delegate packs and papers
- Liaise with partners and service providers to create appropriate branding for events and ensure production of awareness material - posters, catalogues and brochures, plus any media coverage.
- Collaborate with project team to implement all activities for events within required timeframe and budgets and perform research on all event location and entertainment facilities.
- First degree in marketing, communications and/ or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable agency or organization
- Knowledge and good understanding of Brand and Event Management
- Strong knowledge of the Brand and Event Management, Marketing Communications
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Power Industry value chain and landscape in Nigeria
- Ability to work effectively in traversal teams
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good ideas and creative