- Handle issue & receipt section & keep track of materials.
- Physical verification of inventory, reconciliation of shortage & excesses for zone and offices below it.
- Ensure adequate inventory of materials.
- Check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Responsible for asset conversion activities.
- Responsible for spare parts management activities.
- Carrying out activities as member of the scrap disposal.
- Deal with all theft cases, outdoor work - collection of quotation, material, transportation order (rate contract), drafting and noting of P.O. etc.
- Assist the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Identification of non-moving items and items declared as obsolete, surplus and insurance spares as per user's request.
- Proper storage as per nature of items with systematic system like one item kept in one place & proper traceability through computer as well as physical.
- All coordination activities with the various stores in the division and consolidation of store related papers.
- Prepare and maintain various MIS reports.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- This role requires a first degree in Social Sciences or any related course
- At least 3-4 years in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of store management
- Technical Capacity knowledge
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus