- Undertaking analysis for manpower requirements (short and long term); coordinate with BU to acquire relevant data to conduct various analysis.
- Advise the organization on the staffing implications of new policies, products and services.
- Assist in placing adverts for all internal and external vacancies and recruiting all entry level positions.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate various external agencies such as various colleges and campuses, associations, groups and network with various members of the same community (HR / resourcing fraternity).
- Handling all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Assisting in developing and implementing effective recruiting and hiring procedures and practices based on several factors like company performance, market economy, competitor’s performance, etc.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head of Department
- 1st degree in a Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year’s field experience in Human Resources management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Recruitment & Selection
- Manpower Planning
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media proficiency
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus