- Production of press releases and managing public events.
- Managing all channels, processes and content for Internal Communications in Ikeja Electric including the intranet, email, employee blog and screen savers
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees
- Executing internal campaigns around key employee engagement and HR projects as required.
- Working closely with team lead to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Promote brand advocacy through specialized campaigns in partnership with other segments of the business
- Providing periodic structured feedback to executive management
- Planning content and writing copies for all internal publications including content for website pages and scripts for presentations, videos and podcast.
- Measuring effectiveness and outcome of internal communications strategic initiatives and general outreach
- From time to time, commission surveys or contact members of the target audience (internally) to discuss their views.
- B.Sc. in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a communications related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing will be added advantage
- Excellent Written Communications Skills
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Great Speech Writing
- Compelling Presentation Skills
- Editing Skills
- Logical Thinking
- Creative Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Feedback Tracking/Monitoring
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use a computer with relative ease and little or no supervision
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and effectively manage tight time lines
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective dispute management
- Persuasive personality