- Physical check of any damaged material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or serviceable.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.