- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints
- Provide daily feedback report to relevant stakeholders for all escalations and customer complaints where required
- Enforce actions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ratification of penalized customer
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team lead and/or Head (Vigilance strategy & Monitoring)
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills