· Develop and implement creative performance reporting template/tracker for the Business Unit and Undertakings
· Coordinate Monthly performance review by the various Undertakings within the Business Unit
· Assist with Identify and analyzing all potential revenue leakages from customer metering, Distribution Transformer and feeders and proffer strategies to eliminate such
· Ensure Compliance in the usage of the Estimated Billing Methodology (EBM) and Energy Accounting Policy (EAP) for billing estimated customers.
· Collate and interpret data, analyzing results from varied sources such as Fault Log/ Register, Transformer Lost in Circuit, Hourly Load Readings, Feeder Availability, Customer Complaints Log, Energy Delivered etc, from the Business Units / Undertakings using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inference and presenting observations to the business to guide business decision and ensure operational efficiency
· Assist with detecting areas of high financial leakages and design appropriate strategies to block all leakages
· Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/ billing efficiency, customer delinquency trends or patterns based on past or historical performance of the business unit/ undertaking.
· Perform assurance test on energy shared across feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings
· Develop Business Intelligence tools that help drive and monitor collection activities
· Generates commercial/ technical periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as collection analysis reports, energy availability reports, sub-station maintenance reports etc as may be required by the management team.
· Ensure compliance to reporting standards by the Undertakings/ Business Unit as required by the Corporate Performance Monitoring Team within the Head Office.
· Assist in Preparing Monthly analysis of unbilled energy and ensure BU strategies to recover the loss. Track recovery of Loss using the designated template.
· Monitor and assit in setting targets and KPI's set for business units, Undertakings, ESRS etc across of Business Units
· Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
· Design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance.
· Provide general support to the Business Managers as may be required
· Perform any other duty as may be communicated by line manager or BU Management Team and any other recognized stakeholder.
· Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
· 5 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
· MIS experience is an added advantage
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of the power industry and the distribution value chain
· Good knowledge of regulatory (NERC)framework
· Strategic management
· Data Analytics
· Familiar with Relevant Business Intelligence Software
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal negotiation and communications skills
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· Team worker