- Assist in preparing the operations and maintenance reports
- Maintain and monitor the database on substation/line faults, repair and other operational data.
- Assist in formulation of strategy for maintenance of distribution network to ensure that objectives of reliability and continuity of supply are met.
- Assists in supervising the line staff during the maintenance of all lines and Substation within the Undertaking
- Ensure that all faults and complaints are resolved adhering to safety and quality compliance
- Attend to faults on HT/LT lines and substations, take corrective action to resolve them and ensure where possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a reputable University with a minimum of second class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- At least 1-2 years’ experience
- Maximum age of 26 years
- Operations & Services
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance Operation Implementation
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus