- Meet monthly key Contact Centre performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent daily performance, including calls, emails, LifeChat and all social media interactions, after- work monitoring, review productivity and attendance reports as well as coach staff members to improve performance.
- Ensure that the Contact Centre Operations are in line with best practice by ensuring that agents maintains set standards, documenting breaches and providing feedback to management.
- Ensure that customers’ questions are answered properly; complaints are resolved quickly as well as handling challenging/Irate customers as refereed by the contact centre team.
- Report all infractions, breaches, challenges and operational gaps that negatively impact service delivery
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other functional units in a bid to drive operational efficiency.
- Stay abreast and informed of all new service offerings, schemes and campaigns and ensure that contact centre agents are properly trained to handle question that may arise from these initiatives.
- Support and promote all company and departmental sales, service and quality initiatives.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Ensure visibility to agents by walking around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist struggling agents.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for Contact Centre Agents, including workshops, contact centre cross-training to cover all aspect of soft interactions (Email, Social Media, LiveChat, etc)
- Performance Management and Evaluations: A detailed review of contact center performance expectations and goals, including all KPIs and metrics (productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, attendance/punctuality, schedule adherence etc.) upon which agent performance evaluations will be based.
- Provide periodic report of the Contact Centre activities to Management
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
Relevant Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience supervising a Contact Centre
- Good Reporting Skills
- Good Call handling Skills
- Ability to communicate professionally via other platforms (Email, LifeChat & Social Media)
- Good working knowledge of several customer interaction platforms.
- Hands on experience with several Telephony applications (Avaya, Digium, Switchbox, etc)
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office Suite.
- Good Leadership and mentorship skills
- Ability to coordinate diverse teams
- Ability to relate professionally with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Basic understanding of at least 2 local dialects.