General Financial Accounting
- Ensure that Accounting policies, guidelines for recording financial transaction, prudent accounting
- Principles (in consultation with the CFO) and accounting standards applicable as per statutory requirements of company law are framed and followed
- Conduct periodic reviews of the organisation’s accounting policies & procedures and update where necessary
- Responsible for periodic book keeping review
- Supervise the reconciliation activities and financial close activities
- Oversees the preparation of Final Accounts, other regular review reports
- Ensures proper maintenance of General Ledger accounts
- Ensure the maintenance of accounting controls
- Bank and Cash management
- Liquidity management
- Exchange rate risk management
- Interest rate risk management
- Develop policies and strategies for evaluating different investment opportunities.
- Review investment proposals prepared and forward to CFO for investment decisions.
Investments and Fixed Assets Accounting
- Review the proposals for capital expenditure as per delegation of power (DOP)
- Maintain Fixed Assets records and reconciliations
- Ensure correct and accounting for inventory
Training and Development
- Conduct Performance appraisal of employees under him and identifying specific training and skill requirements for officers directly reporting to him
- Perform any other task assigned by CFO/Director from time to time
- Other Administrative responsibilities
- Monitor department’s performance through Key Performance Measures.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department
- Identify training needs of officials and arrange to provide the same.
BU Finance Coordination
- Management of BU financial risks, treasury operations and process management.
External Financial Reporting
- Statutory reporting
- Regulatory Reporting
- Reporting to Lenders and other stakeholders
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the CFO/ CEO of the company
Chartered Accountant, MBA will be an advantage, with 9- 12 years of experience in the field of Finance & Accounting and Financial Management, Banking operations Treasury management etc, and at least 5 years in management position
- Advance Accounting and Financial Techniques
- Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills