· Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
· Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
· Performing remote energy usage tracking
· Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
· Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
· Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
· Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
· Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
· Prepare exception reports.
· Bill distribution to customers.
· Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
· Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
· Monitoring of prepaid meters
· Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
· New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
· Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
· Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
· Managing Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)
· First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
· Minimum 2 years field experience in sales and marketing.
· Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Knowledge of the power industry
· Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
· Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Attention to Detail.
· Analytical Skills