- Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits.
- In collaboration with the process/business owners, perform risk assessments in line with the risk management framework to aid planning of the audit procedures.
- Developing audit/work programmes based on the result of the risk assessment prior to commencement of the audits.
- Carry out technical, financial, and commercial audits in IE and prepare quality audit reports.
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports.
- Carry out investigation into the infractions and other incidents and issue quality reports for decision making and following up to ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Perform specialized reviews, issue quality reports and follow up to ensure implementation.
- Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit
- Ideal candidate MUST be a chartered accountant with relevant university degree or its equivalent in science or social science
- Post qualification experience of 3 years in energy, power, financial or manufacturing sector.
- Communication skills.
- Problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to promote value of internal audit.
- Understand industry, regulatory, and standards changes.
- Organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution/negotiation skill.
- Accounting frameworks, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to promote value of internal audit
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.