Rates and Tariffs
- Review the MYTO model to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Regular updating of the MYTO model.
- Expand the MYTO model from its current annual configuration to a monthly basis, and expand the factors on which a true-up adjustment can be based to reflect the additional factors such as ATC&C losses and customer numbers (by tariff category).
- Use different assumptions to simulate possible tariff paths that would ensure the revenue requirement is met within the price control period as determined by NERC from time to time.
- Preparation of other tariffs that might be required by the business.
- Ensure that all financial and statutory regulations are complied with
- Ensure that accounting policies, guidelines for recording financial transaction, prudent accounting
- Preparation of Management Reports.
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Carrying out financial analysis as may be required.
- Overseeing the inventory process and accounting.
- Assist in the preparation and carrying out of internal and external audits.
out any other duty as requested by The Head, Management Accounting
- First Degree in a numerate subject, deep experience in financial analysis and use of analytical tools.
- Requires between 6 years’ relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA are essential.
- Knowledge of Statutory laws & Accounting standards
- Financial Modelling Skills
- Finance & Accounting
- IT system dynamics
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus