- Support special projects related to the development and maturation of ERM programs
- Help facilitate various business needs such as data analysis and risk report creation
- Assist in the collection of data that may pertain to specific market, business or competitive analyses
- Assist in the management of project plans (including project timelines, data requirements, specific steps)
- Assist in developing risk management processes, data forms, and reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines on risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting.
- Maintain a dynamic enterprise-wide risk register and events & near-misses register
- Generate and compile risk data, analyze the data regularly and generate summary risk reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines in developing their processes and procedures
- Review policies and processes regularly and identify and escalate gaps that need to be addressed.
- Follow up on risk management recommendations to ensure timely and complete implementation
- Create risk awareness and facilitate risk management trainings
- Monitor activities and processes in the company to ensure that laid down processes are being followed.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Risk Manager.
- First degree in science field or social science field
- Relevant professional certification
- Risk management experience of 5 years in a relevant sector
- Oral and written communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Good understanding of the power industry
- Organizational skills
- Persuasive skills
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
- Supervisory skills