- Prepare bank statements and payments received
- Ensures daily banking and monthly
reconciliations of customer receipts accounts is completed.
- Perform computation of bill amount and
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and
drawing journal vouchers.
- Ensure payment of all staff claims,
external claims, and time bound tax related claims approved at Business unit
- Perform reconciliation of various
payment channels at business unit.
- Maintain an accurate monthly payment
schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows.
- Supervise preparation of monthly
journal entries and account reconciliations, and year-end audit schedules for
accounts payable and the related accrual and prepaid accounts.
- Comply with Quality Management System /
Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and
applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Financial & Administration Manager or Business Manager.
degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6+
years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
Policies and Transactions
Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting
and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving
and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus