- Physical check of any damaged
material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational
Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable
regulations relating to assigned jobs.
out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent
- It requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Inventory Management.
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge.
and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.