- Assist in developing quality graphic material for Ikeja Electric- e.g projects and communication material- working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print
- Assist in the concept development of new ideas for IE Projects.
- Liaise with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Assist in the development of Layouts and art work to ensure consistency with the IE brand
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Assist in developing interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Ikeja Electric’s brand message.
- Ensure appropriate media coverage for all IE events/activities.
- Assist in the management of all documentation of Ikeja Electric’s events via high quality photos and videos etc
- Assist in the production of materials to be used across board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips etc
- Maintain an archive of Ikeja Electric photographs/videos and other branded material for reference purposes
- To be an advocate for the latest tools, metrics and techniques; advising on media trends and best practices.
- Support with consultations with user departments to obtain multimedia project objectives, specs, and working materials
- Assist in developing concepts and design ideas based on project objectives; participate in brainstorming sessions, produce rough comps and prepare final comps for clients
- Assist in the Design and production of simple to complex multimedia presentations; prepare files for imaging to film 4-color printing, advanced media, and electronic delivery.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department
- First degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required
- At least 1-3 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and web site management.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, ActionScript & Drupal
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- Good written & spoken English communication skills