- Ensure all project documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and analyze metering options in relation to business decision and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making.
- Responsible for updating the project risk register and discussing same during project’s progress status meeting.
- Managing all project meeting and ensuring minute are shared with stakeholders once concluded.
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and functional teams/stakeholders.
- Responsible for communicating the timely metering project status update to stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking and engaging functional teams regarding each MAP deliverables and timelines. Non-compliance are to be escalated to the Project Manager.
- Update resolution feedback and ensure prompt feedback is given to escalations received from cross functional units.
- Escalation of issues to relevant project internal support teams which include NMD Metering Customer Care, Corp Communication and Others.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform all other functions as designated in line with the project objectives.
- Relevant bachelor degree with a minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant work experience on a project or in a similar role in a utility service company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good data analytic Skills
- Good data presentation skills
- Versatile and good working knowledge of platforms and application management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- A self-starter who can plan and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Good verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to details.